Wednesday, December 28, 2011

God is Good

As 2011 comes to a close it is good to reflect and see the faithfulness of a good God. Since the last time I posted a blog our family has seen loss as well as the joy of a new son. We lost my Father in law on October 23rd of 2011 and then our new son Noah Xavier entered the world October 25 of 2011 having just missed hiCheck Spellings Grandpa. I am reminded of the comfort of King David in 2 Samuel where he declares his confidence that he will meet his son who passed away one day. We look forward to that day when Noah will meet his grand parents who have gone before him. I am thankful for my family, my wife who just turns out to be the best mom in the whole world to Noah, and a son who has no off button, except to sleep.

I am grateful for all the great saints here at Park Street Church to whom I get to journey with, minister to, and whom I learn so much from. God is good and I am grateful for his faithfulness.

No comments: